Hosting + Sideline
- 2017 LIVE Global Broadcast Sideline Reporter & Live Production Team member for ESPN at Winter XGames Norway
- 2017 Live Production Team member for ESPN at Winter XGames Aspen
- 2016 Lead LIVE Global Broadcast Sideline Reporter & Live Production Team member for ESPN at Winter XGames OSLO
- 2016 Sideline Reporter Freeride World Tour Fieberbrunn, Austria
- 2016 Boarding for Breast Cancer Anniversary Festival Announcer for Jamie Anderson Big Air
- 2016 Host of Monster Showdown + Nine Queens Serfaus, Austria
- 2015 Sideline Reporter & Live Production Team for ESPN at Winter XGames
- 2015 Host/ Narrator/ Commentator Community Cup: the Documentary film released internationally on
- 2014 TV & Event Host Created Community Cup. Historically first Zero Waste Snowboard Event/Festival on tour.
- 2014 Live Production Team for ESPN via Winter XGames
- 2014 Commentator / Host for US Open Qualifiers TV 30min Highlight Show
- 2014 Sideline Reporter and Live Media Team Member for NBC Sports via Winter Dew Tour
- 2013 ESPN XGames Aspen and Tignes France - Commentator/on site host for Slopestyle & Pipe
- 2013 Founder of Community Cup / TV Host for Warner Brothers
- 2013 Guest Commentator for NBC Sports for Winter Dew Tour
- 2012 Commentated Live Production Team at Winter X-Games Aspen, Co
- 2012 Guest Commentator Live Webcast for Women at World Champs Oslo, Norway
- 2011 Hosted "Sonic Generations of Skate" for FOX featuring top skateboarders Tony Hawk, PLG, Andy Mac, Steve Cab
- 2011 Hosted/Narrated 30min TV Episode for Warner Brothers & FOX
- 2011 Hosted ESPN's Online Content for Snowboarding at XGames
- 2009 Hosted MTV2’s: Skills and Thrills: Alli’s All-Star Moments
- 2009 Hosted MTV2’s: True Players: Alli Athletes To Watch
- 2009 Co-Hosted Oakley Tour for Fuel Tv
Chanelle has transitioned from her 10 year + career on the professional snowboard tour to hosting, commentating and sideline reporting for the most impactful events in the world: XGames, Winter Dew Tour, World Championships and the US Open. Being an athlete herself, she understands the dynamic lifestyle and mindset it takes to make it all the way to the top. She is eager to communicate real stories to help a long term fan base for both the athlete and the event. Chanelle also knows the value in engaging the audience and getting them emotional invested in watching the athlete's performance. She thrives at the opportunity to get into the minds of the athletes who continue to progress these dynamic adventure sports!
Chanelle brings a dynamic perspective when it comes to communicating action sports to both endemic and non-endemic audiences. Outside of snowboarding, she has also competing in both surfing and skateboarding and been involved in numerous environmental projects- making her one of the most well versed action sports media talents in the business. Her playful yogi lifestyle brings an energetic, eco, quirky personality to the camera with a confidence that stems from deep roots in the industry.
She is truly able to authentically bridge the gap between the athletes and the media. With experience hosting live events, international web streams, TV and film; Chanelle is the perfect on camera talent to communicate action sports or your environmental messages to your audience.